In this mini-post, we will go over
1. How we can turn multiple photos into a video for Instagram stories.
2. How to upload multiple photos and video to Instagram story from your phone.
Here is a quick trick I will show you, how you can upload multiple photos to Blurbiz and turn it into a video for your Instagram stories.
Create an account
1. Go to https://www.blurbiz.io/
2. Hit “Sign Up”
3. If you already have an account just Log in
Create a new project
1. Click the Create Project button on top
2. Name your project and click Create
Import photos, GIFs and Video to Blurbiz
1. You can drag-and-drop your GIF or hover or Add Media Files button and click computer.
2. Here uploaded multiple photos and gifs which I am coming to merge together to make one Instagram story.
1. Once your all files are uploaded, hover over and click the Edit button or you can also click the Edit button right next to Add Media Files.
2. Click on 9.16 button and the platform will automatically adjust your photos to a Vertical format so you can upload it to Instagram Stories.
Click the reposition and scale up or scale down to your desired length.
Add text and stickers to GIFs
1. Add text click the Text icon on the top left column, drag and drop the heading on top of your GIF.
2. Set your desired position you can easily change your font option. From size, style, color, spacing and more.
3. Click the upload Icon to Add Sticker or Emoji to your GIF, drag-and-drop it on top of your GIF.
Adjust the Time Lenght
Drag the bar to adjust from 1 to 30 seconds.
Note: SinceInstagram Story only allows 1 mins video to be upload to stories you need be mind full on how long each frame is.
By default, Blurbiz sets photos and gifs at 10 seconds.
Just hit the Complete on the top right corner, once you are happy with your editing. Let it render it might take a few mins.
Now you can download the video in mp4 format and Upload it to your Instagram stories.
Here is the final video
Instagram allows you to upload up to 10 photos and videos on a single post in the feed.
Update the app
Make sure before you do anything you have the latest version of the Instagram app. If you see available update go ahead and update your Instagram app.
Launch the Instagram app
Once open click on your profile photo with a + icon in the top-left corner to open the story screen.
Open your gallery
Then once in the story screen click the gallery icon at the bottom.
Select the photo from gallery
Once the gallery pops up you can select the photo you want to upload.
Add to story
Now that you have selected the photo want, click Your Story and the photo will be uploaded.
Click Your Story once again
Once you have uploaded the photo to your story Click Your Story once again, from the process is pretty much the same.
Select the next photo
Now select the next photo that you want to upload in succession, click the photo you want to upload from your gallery.
Click Your Story, and the second photo will be uploaded, repeat the process to upload more photos.
Easily create and edit videos, gifs and images
for your social media In minutes
Easily make your Instagram Stories Insanely better using these 8 different ideas.
See how these brands a successfully domination Instagram stories