If you have ever tried to upload a GIF on Instagram you will notice it will show up as an Image and not a GIF.
If it is a GIF it will be moving like a video (That is because that GIF is a Video).
So before you being you will need to get an app that can convert GIF to Video.
There are a few ways of doing this.
And this post will show you how to convert a GIF into a video.
1. Using your computer to create Gif for Instagram
a. Adding Text to GIFs
b. Adding Emojis to GIFs
2. Using an App for the iOS (iPhone)
3. Using an App for the Android
Using your computer to create GIF for Instagram
This is more for business and influencers who are looking to do this at scale
The advantage here of using a desktop app is that allows you to create more than one piece of content that you can then schedule to post for later.
Download your GIF
1. Go to https://giphy.com
2. Search for the GIF that you want to turn into a video.
Download the Gif
3. Click on the GIF that you want to use and save it as an image, on to your computer.
Create an account
1. Go to https://www.blurbiz.io/
2. Hit “Sign Up”
3. If you already have an account just Log in
Create a new project
1. Click the Create Project button on top
2. Name your project and click Create
Import GIFs to Blurbiz
1. You can drag-and-drop your GIF or hover or Add Media Files button and click computer.
2. Find the GIF that you just downloaded and upload them.
1. Once your files are done upload you GIF, hover over and click the Edit button or you can also click the Edit button right next to Add Media Files.
2. Click on Square 1.1 button and the platform will automatically adjust your GIF to a square format so you can upload it to Instagram.
Add text and stickers to GIFs
1. Add text click the Text icon on the top left column, drag and drop the heading on top of your GIF.
2. Set your desired position you can easily change your font option. From size, style, color, spacing and more.
3. Click the upload Icon to Add Sticker or Emoji to your GIF, drag-and-drop it on top of your GIF.
Just hit the Complete on the top right corner, once you are happy with your editing. Let it render it might take a few mins.
Once it is complete you can play the video and the last thing that is left is to download the video, click the Download button in the top right corner and your GIF to video will download .mp4 format.
Here is the final video, that you can upload to Instagram from your scheduling platform or send it your phone.
Using an App for iOS (iPhone)
This Giphy app will work for both iPhone and Android.
Had on over to the app store download the Giphy app, once downloaded open Giphy.
Search for the GIF that you want to use
Press the “More Options” button and then press the “Instagram Share” button.
Post it to your Feed or Story
It automatically opens Instagram, giving you a screen with two options,
Note: You can add captions to the GIF if you select “feed”.
There also apps that can convert GIFs to Video (MP4) for Instagram
On GifShare you can save any GIF from the web to your camera roll. Select it, crop it, scale it, speed it up or slow it down, and you're ready to post!you can post GIFs for Instagram as Videos
Free on IOS and Android
Using an App for the Android
Beside using Gifphy, their apps you can use for Android devices as well.
Download GIF to Video
Had on over to google play download the Gif to Video app, once downloaded open it.
Select the GIF you like
Once you are done all you need to do is click on the Instagram button.
Easily create and edit videos, gifs and images
for your social media In minutes
Easily make your Instagram Stories Insanely better using these 8 different ideas.
See how these brands a successfully domination Instagram stories