We thought the video was eating up the internet and we are not wrong, I would argue Gifs are coming in a close second.
You see them popping up everywhere especially one favourite social media and messaging apps.
And much of that credit goes to the founder of Giphy Alex Chung.
He has you covered for every emotion out there.
Feeling Hungry, well now there is a GIF for that.
Have a need to fill the internet with more cats? well, there Gifs for that.
Time to get to the meat of things 😉
How to make videos from GIF?
Download your GIF
1. Go to https://giphy.com
2. Search for the GIF that you want to turn into a video.
3. Click on the GIF that you want to use and save it as an image, on to your computer.
Create an account
1. Go to https://www.blurbiz.io/
2. Hit Sign Up
3. If you already have an account just Log in
Create a new project
1. Click the Create Project button on top
2. Name your project and click Create
Import GIFs to Blurbiz
1. You can Drag and Drop your video or hover or Add Media Files button and click computer.
2. Find the files that you just downloaded and upload them to your new project.
This is where all the magic happens ✨.
2. Click on Square 1.1 button and the platform will automatically adjust your GIF to a square format.
Add Text and Stickers to GIFs
Just hit the Complete on the top right corner, once you are happy with your editing. Let it render it might take a few mins.
Here it is
Easily create and edit videos, gifs and images
for your social media In minutes
Here is list of video meme clips that you can use to create your own memes.